Tripled traffic with precision targeting on a small budget for an entertainment center.
WEB Extreme Entertainment, an independently owned group of family entertainment centers in West Chester and Dayton, Ohio, sought a partner to make the most out of their small advertising budget.
For any small business, it’s easy to waste money on advertising that doesn’t drive results. Unsatisfied with another firm’s performance, WEB Extreme Entertainment reached out to us to drive awareness for their business. Especially for birthday parties in the region.
We applied SEO & PPC best practices and set up measurement.
Using PPC to test ideas that drove SEO strategy allowed us to understand users’ intent when searching for our target keywords.
With this data, and some testing and refinement, our laser-focused SEO, PPC, and content strategy drove huge traffic increases. In fact, one particular page of content geared at helping the customer make decisions about planning birthday parties tripled overall traffic to the site.
For accurate measurement, we also implemented conversion & call tracking for event bookings over the phone or via registration form, newsletter signups, and clicks on the map/directions buttons on mobile devices
Ongoing remarketing and social continued to drive low-cost brand awareness. Email marketing helped Web Extreme keep in touch with existing customers and drive online reviews.
This website already had a healthy amount of traffic, but we were able to more than triple the overall traffic to the site. Additionally, we achieved the following wins:
• Reduced PPC average cost per click on important keywords by 50-70%.
• All service lines experienced 80% or greater traffic growth, including:
• Birthday parties traffic increased 2,300%.
• Team building / corporate events traffic increased 2,000%.
• Laser tag traffic increased by 350%.
• Go kart traffic increased 80%.
• Mini golf traffic increased 500%.
• Mini bowling traffic increased 300%.
• Went from 2 keywords ranked #1 in Google to 50 keywords ranked #1
We managed to drive so much traffic to this site, SEMRush said our top online competitors are now national sites instead of our local competition: